Join Our Team
Working at a dynamic company requires industry leaders
strategic account executive-entry level
Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for selling XTRACOM Business products and services within an assigned geographic territory. These services include Hosted PBX, Managed Wi-Fi, Bandwidth, and Network Services. The primary objective of this job is to uncover sales opportunities and acquire new customers through cold calling and networking. This is a B2B outside sales role that requires setting of appointments and face-to-face presentations. The SAE will develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the new customer sales process. The SAE will also assist in customer activation, servicing of accounts, and billing, as appropriate, through the implementation process.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities. Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts, logs all activity through SalesForce, and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Outgoing personality, drive to succeed
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn about the Unified Communications Industry and XTRACOM business services
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Willing to travel in your assigned territory as needed.