Join Our Team
Working at a dynamic company requires industry leaders
Wi-Fi Solution Specialist
The Position of Wi-Fi Solution Specialist, is responsible for selling XTRACOM Managed Wireless services and related products within an assigned geographic territory. These services include Managed Wi-Fi, Bandwidth, and Network Services. The primary objective of this job is selling wireless technology solutions, in a consultative approach, to customers who need a wireless network. This is a B2B outside sales role that requires setting of appointments and face-to- face presentations. The Wi-Fi Solution Specialist will develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the new customer sales process. The Wi-Fi Solution Specialist will also assist in customer activation, servicing of accounts, and billing, as appropriate, through the implementation process.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities- specifically targeting wireless opportunities in Class A buildings, MDU’s, Senior Living, Schools, warehouses, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers (SE) to customize, sell, and implement a wireless solution for customers
- Ability to adapt and create new verticals in the managed Wi-Fi space
- Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post- implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts, logs all activity through SalesForce, and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- 3-5+ years of successful sales experience within the wireless industry
- General knowledge of Wireless Access Points, Heat Mapping, customer networks, LANS, WANS, routers, and switches.
- Knowledge about Ruckus Wireless and Brocade line of access points, controllers, and software
- Outgoing personality with drive to succeed
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.